Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Trying to select values in a column with blanks

Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)).Select

--

Vasant

"TBA" wrote in message
Suppose in the range A1:A10 I have values that are the days of the week,

but
cells A3 and A7 are blank. How do I write a VBA statement that will

select
a range that includes all the values in column A (assuming there is no

other
data in the worksheet)? I seem to remember there being an xlUp or xlDown
method, but I'm not sure of the syntax. If I'm not mistaken, there should
be a way to code it so that it will work for a list of any size.

Thanks for any suggestions!

-gk-