Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Color every 'nth' row?

I don't know what book you read, and even though my suggestion doesn't
include the fact that the ColorIndex Property shows the list in VBA Help,
the book I always recommend is John Green, Rob Bovey, Stephen Bullen et al's
Excel 2002 VBA Programmers Reference Manual, published by Wrox, ISBN
0-7645-4371-7.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Pikus" wrote in message
Thanks for the pointer! I just started learning to
program and the book I read didn't get into much detail.
I don't guess you have any recommended reading that might
pick up where the book left off huh? - Pikus