Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steinar Vissebråten[_2_] Steinar Vissebråten[_2_] is offline

Default Time to output in seconds,00

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 17:36:39 +0100, "Harald Staff"
wrote:

Hi,

Yes, that was the clue. I had read about it but didn't understood all
correctly.

I know about entering time the way you describe it. But to do the entering of
time it is easier to use komma instead of the semicolon.

I did so just to do some more math after I had settled this problem Harald.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Steinar.

Hei Steinar

MID in norwegian is DELTEKST.

This task would probably be easy in Excel if you used Excel's language and standards when
entering. For beautiful countries with comma as decimal separator, time is entered like
this:
hh:mm:ss,00
so
0:7:54,54
makse sense as time. 7,54,54 is just lyrics and you have to do all the math yourself
afterwards.

No email, sorry. We should keep this publice because everyone probably wonders what MID is
in norwegian.