Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select a value from a combobox drop down list through code

Terry,

How about

FormInput.ComboBoxRim1.AddItem Range("d17")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"TerryK" wrote in message
I am copying a value from a spreadsheet cell to a combobox.
FormInput.ComboBoxRim1.Text = Range("d17"); text in d17 is Bob
The text Bob appears in the combobox correctly but the cursor location is

on a blank space to the right of b thus Bob is not found in the dropdown
list.
If I enter the combobox manually and backspace so the cursor is on top

of b then all other code works properly.

Is there any way to paste from a spreadsheet to a combobox form and have

the text recognize that it is contained in the list array?

Terry