Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Stevens Paul Stevens is offline

Default Index of Minimum value in array

Hi Dana

Thanks for digging this out. Inconvenient but I'm pleased
to have discovered now rather than later.

If I understand KB177991 correctly, the limitations appear
the same in XL97 and XL2000. Or, regarding the 5461 limit
(footnote F), perhaps it's only the Transpose function
that is a problem in XL2000 but there are others such as I
described in XL97, anyone know!

I assume, although not yet tried, I could use two single
column arrays and adapt your code accordingly, and extend
my current limit from 2730 to say 5461.

Regards,
Paul