Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob C. Bob C. is offline

Default Creating Folders from Excel Using OLE Automation

Rob;

I feel so silly. It never occurred to me to use the old
DOS command for creating a folder. It works fine. That
creates another problem, however. My tool saves multiple
documents to the same folder, if it exists. If I encode
the MkDir command, it may try to create the folder again
later after it has already been created. Is there any way
to determine if a folder exists before trying to create
it? Something that I could use in an If...Then statement
to check for the existence of the folder before creating
it.

Bob C.