Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raj raj is offline

Default CUT and COPY?

I don't think you can and still give them access to your
sheet. But, you could allow users to open a separate file
containing a picture of your file's data.

To make a picture, select your data, then click copy.
Go to your destination, hold down the [Shift] key and
click [Edit] then [Paste Picture]. This would allow the
users to see your data, but not edit it.

If you click [Picture Link] your picture will update
according to your changes, but the user can also gain
access to your file again by double clicking the pic.

Apart from that, I can't help. Hope this helps some...