Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nathan Gutman Nathan Gutman is offline

Default Compilation error question

Problem solved. I was able to reproduce that error by renaming
Solve.xla so it wouldn't be available. The user did not have the
Solver add-in available. Once he fixed it everything ran OK.
Oh well, till next time.
Thank you all for your help.
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:16:16 -0500, Nathan Gutman
wrote:

I have designed a workbook which contains quite a bit a vba code.
It runs flawlessly on my computer but a user reports that he gets a
compilation error which he can not see because that VBA project is
password protected.
I can not reproduce this problem because everything run Ok here.
How do I pin down this error?
Thanks,