Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dianne Dianne is offline

Default Column Number to letter in Row Source

Nice one -- filed away.

--
Dianne

In ,
Tom Ogilvy typed:
While it may not be an issue here, if

strCol = left(columns(i).Address(0,0), 2 + (i < 27))

it could handle an i value greater than 26.

"Dianne" wrote in message
How about:

Dim i As Integer
Dim strCol As String
i = 5
strCol = Chr(i + 64)
TeamPick.RowSource = strCol & "4:" & strCol & "11"

--
HTH,
Dianne

In ,
John Wilson typed:
Having a little trouble with this and can't seem to find it in
Google.

The following works for ComboBox "TeamPick"

TeamPick.RowSource = "Divisions!B4:B11"

Problem is that I want to use an integer variable in place of
the column letter.

e.g.
Dim i as Integer
i = 5
TeamPick.RowSource should be range E4:E11

I know I could jury-rig this with a lookup table somewhere
but was hoping there was a simpler solution.

Thanks,
John