Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default table preps for xls external data refresh

Randy

?Rng Is Nothing

True
?Rng.Address - if above is False
?sh.UsedRange.Address

$A$1
?sh.Columns(4).Address

$D:$D
?Intersect(sh.Columns(4),sh.UsedRange).Address

Run-time error '91': Object variable or With block
variable not set

Do you expect to have nothing in column D when you run this sub? It loops
through the cells in column D looking for entries that end in "Total", but
if your UsedRange is A1, then apparently you don't have any information in
column D. I'm sure I don't understand something here. Can you explain what
you're trying to do again?

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel