Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Georg[_3_] Georg[_3_] is offline

Default Run a macro when new selection in listbox

Hello

I have been struggling with a probable very basic task and
wonder if anyone could give me a hint. I have a worksheet
that contains a listbox. Every time the user changes the
selection of th listbox, I would like a macro to start
running. I have tried to use "Private Sub
Workbook_Calculate()". This does not seem to work when the
list choices are altered. Neither does the workbook.change
() seem to work.

Is there an easy way to initiate this when the user has
clicked on the control? And if so, how should I refer to
the listbox (I think it is called "list box 3").

Would be grateful for any hints.

Regards

G E O R G