Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nathan Gutman Nathan Gutman is offline

Default Compilation error question

I tend to agree with that. I use a reference to Solver.xla which the
ohter machine may not have.
Wouldn't the reference come to the other machine with my VBA project
but if the Solve add-in was not installed on the other machine than
this could create that error?
And can you elaborate a bit on "late binding"?
Thanks,
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:51:35 -0600, "Dick Kusleika"
wrote:

Nathan

I'll bet dollars to donuts that it's a missing reference on the other
machine. I can't think of what else would cause a compile error. What
references do you have set for your code that the other machine wouldn't?
Maybe you could use late binding on those to avoid the problem.