Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Avoid printing blank columns

Did you test to see if columns beyond the blank columns printed?
BTW, your code could be

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Printout

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"GJones" wrote in message
robbyn;

Try the sub

Sub try()

Range("A1").Select
Selection.CurrentRegion.Select
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

Thanks,

Greg