Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shane Shane is offline

Default Copy until new value

Thank you in advance for any advice. I hope my problem is clear below:

I am trying to write some code to copy a cell (A1) with content in
column and paste to the cell below (A2) IF the cell is empty an
continue to paste (A1) to the empty cells below (A2....A10). If th
cell below is not emply (A11), copy (A11) and paste to the empty cell
below (A12...A14).

An addittional plus would be:
Stop when there are no values in a cell of the same row in the colum
to the right (B14).

The cells cannot be hard coded in the macro because every column wil
be different.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Shan