Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Change sheet reference

Sub CritSuccessFY04()
'
' PrintFY04AccntAcq Macro
' Macro recorded 12/3/2003 by cwilson
'

Dim oBtn as Button
sName = Application.Caller
set oBtn = Activesheet.Buttons(sName)
Select Case sName
Case "Button1"
sSh = "Sheet1"
Case "Button2"
sSh = "Sheet2"
Case "Button3"
sSh = "Sheet3"
' ... etc
End Select
Sheets(sSh).Select
Range("E215:P233").Select
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$E$215:$P$233"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
Sheets("Print Macros").Select
End Sub

I don't know where your buttons are or how you intend to differentiate
between the buttons - perhaps each has a caption that contains the sheet
name or you would use the caption in the case statement. Anyway, assign
this macro to all of your buttons. This should give you some idea on how to
do what you want.

Tom Ogilvy

"Chris Wilson" wrote in message

I am using buttons created Forms toolbar.

All of my worksheets are set up the same and I am creating a print page
so that management can just click the buttons and print what they need.