Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sid DeLuca[_2_] Sid DeLuca[_2_] is offline

Default Hiding Ranges

Try this

Range("TPS").EntireRow.Hidden = Tru

Regards
Sid DeLuc

----- Richard Gavey wrote: ----

I am developing an application with a large number of named ranges
Dependant upon a given scenario, I want to be able to hide the range
irrelevant to the particular case
I have previously achieved this in similar applications by simply specifyin
the rows
i.e. Rows("27:30").Hidden = True/False

However in this instance I need to be able to regularly add rows to th
ranges in regular use, and I don't want to have to go and edit all my macro
every time I add an item

The following doesn't work: Range("TPS").Hidden = Tru

Does anyone know the syntax needed to hide/show a range which is specifie
by name

Regard
R. Gave