Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darren Hill[_2_] Darren Hill[_2_] is offline

Default Excel as Image Browser

(Excel2000)

I have a list of image files and their hyperlinks in a spreadsheet.
I'd like to have an image control which floats at the top right of the sheet
(I can do that).

When the Hyperlink is clicked, it is cancelled, and the image that would
have opened is instead loaded into the image control.

1) How do I stop the Hyperlink activating?
2) What code do I need to change the image box picture. The following
doesn't work.

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
Me.ImageBox.Picture = Target
End Sub

Thanks,

Darren