Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Newbie3333 Newbie3333 is offline

Default Passing an unkown range to a function

I am sure this question has been answered before, but I have bee
looking for almost 3 hours in this forum without any luck.

What do I do when I don't know in advance the address of a column o
numbers for which I want to, say,
compute the mean.

The code below doesn't work.

Function Mean(ParamArray Pipun() As Variant) As Double
Dim pipun2 As Variant
pipun2 = Pipun()
Mean = Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(pipun2)
End Function

(Please don't answer, use average() in Excel. )

Thanks in advance,

Newbi