Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul James[_3_] Paul James[_3_] is offline

Default testing the state of a checkbox in vba code

Thanks for the reply, Felix.

I tried your code and couldn't get it to work for me. I was also puzzled by
the sentence in your message that said:

"This code will actually go for the Checkbox Text Label
(as it appears to the user) not for the Name in VBA. "

I was puzzled by this because I'm trying to test to see whether the checkbox
is checked. It doesn't help my purpose to be considering the Text Label.

Again, I'm looking for the VBA code I would use in a VBA "If" statement to
tell me whether a check box is checked.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.