Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex J Alex J is offline

Default excel keeps crashing

Check out Rob Bovery's Code Cleaner, which does all those things -
automated! If it crahses, clean the workbook with macros disabled.
www.appspro.com

Alex J

"Felix" wrote in message
I have had that problem before. I found two solutions.
1. Export all your code. Import the code to a new
Workbook. Copy information in your sheets to the new
workbook. Sometimes it works to use the move/copy sheet
function (saves some time) but not always.
2. A lot easier but it will cost a little. There is a
utility called Excel Workbook Rebuilder (find it at
VBUser.com) that will rebuild your Workbook from scratch
and should fix the problem you are seeing.
Hope this helps,
Felix