Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Manville Bill Manville is offline

Default conditionally delete some elements from an array

Clui wrote:
I have an one-dimensional array that contains 11 elements. Now I only
need 3 elements and want to discard the rest from the array. So my
final array has only 3 elements. I need to code something like:
for i=1 to hbound(myarray)
if myarray ^in ('A, 'B', 'C') then delete
next

Easiest is to create a new array with the content that you require.

Or, if it is a dynamic array then you could move the items you want to
the first 3 elements and ReDim Preserve MyArray(1 To 3)

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup