Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R3df1sh[_3_] R3df1sh[_3_] is offline

Default Populating Sheet Data From A UserForm Combo Box Enabled For Multi-Choices

I have a userform with a combo box. I have the combo box enabled to
allow multiple selections. My delima is I want to populate a field or
possibly multiple fields on sheet1 with these selected items. To give a
better understanding the combo list is a list of names I want to
populate on Sheet1 to make a cc: list. This can either be in a single
cell or multiple, just I have had no luck with coding it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!