Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Asif[_3_] Asif[_3_] is offline

Default Preformatted array returned by custom function

Well Vasant-ji, thanks for your reply. But I think a function can directly
return numbers in "##,##0" format when it returns a single value.

Function NumberFormatting(theNumber)
theNumber=10000.01
NumberFormatting=Format(theNumber,"##,##0")
End Function

I'd like to do something similar with my function that returns an array.

Thanks
~Asif

Vasant Nanavati wrote in message ...
I think you would need to format the range in the correct format. A
worksheet function cannot make any formatting changes.

--

Vasant

"Asif" wrote in message
I've created a function that returns an array of numbers which I'd like

be shown in "##,##0" format when the array is printed to the worksheet.
Looks like I can't do this. Can I?

Thanks
~Asif