Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Seek and destroy

Yes, you typed in x1up rather than xlup. the constant is all letters, no
numbers.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jan Cairns" wrote in message
Hi Klaus

Macro is showing Run Tim Error 1004 - Application-Define
or Object Define Error

On going into Debug it is highlighting the following line:

Selection.End(x1Up).Select

The cursor is also sitting on row 65536 (or any other row
number I changed the macro to) on the worksheet

Have I done something wrong, I am just learning VB.

Any idea where I have gone wrong.

Regards Jan