Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JerryG[_4_] JerryG[_4_] is offline

Default Advise VBA

Sheryl,

A pretty wide open question . . . but I would answer it with whenever
you want to learn it!

I got my feet wet with VBA by recording a couple of macros and then
looking at the code the "recorder" built compared with the steps I
performed while recording. And then, if you think something can be
done, it probably can be. VBA Help was also, and still is, my best
friend in learning what commands are available as well as a good source
of examples.

Hope this helps!

JerryG :)