Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Dynamic Graph Title

HI Neil,

Yes you can link the chart title to a cell.
Select the title and then in the formula bar type =
now click the cell that contains the concatenated text.

You should now have a dynamic linked title.

Neil wrote:

I have a data table populated from two drop down boxes
and a lookup, I have a cell that is the two drop down
boxes concatenated with a space between, is there anyway
I can set the title properties of the graph i have of the
data, so that the title of the graph is the concatenated
cell ?

--

Cheers
Andy