Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maria[_6_] Maria[_6_] is offline

Default Vertical Scroll bar position in Text box

Hello:
I would appreciate help with the following:
I have a userform with a text box which has a vertical scroll bar.
When I open the form, I find that the vertical scroll bar position is
somewhat midway between top & bottom. This results in the first line of text
not be visible right away (of course on using the scroll bar I can go to the
top). To the user the text message is somewhat confusing since it does not
display the first line

Is there a way to always open the form with the vertical scroll bar in the
topmost position

Thanks a lot

--
Maria