Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cliff Myers Cliff Myers is offline

Default Identify and Delete all Rows and Columns NOT in Print Area

With you saying which rows and columns need to be deleted it seems you've
already identified them. Just click rows 1 & 2, right click, click delete,
now your data becomes E1:J34, now click columns A,B,C, & D, again right
click, click delete, now your data becomes A1:F34.

As long as you are not using a border on the cells after column F and row 34
then nothing will print if no data exists.

HTH

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Basically , I am trying to figure a way to identify and delete entire rows
and entire columns that do not intersct with the print area on a given
sheet.

For example, the print_area on Sheet1 is set to E3:J36. I would need code
to delete Rows 1 and 2 and also Rows 37 through 65536. In addition,

Columns
A,B,C,D and Columns K through IV need to be deleted.

Is there a way to do this using the Intersect, or any other method?

Thanks in advance. Using Excel 2002.

Keith