Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying Formatting using macro

Try recording a macro when you ctrl-click on a worksheet tab and drag it to the
right.

This'll copy that selected workbook and you'll end up with something like:

Sheets("sheet1").Copy After:=Sheets(1)

But I have no idea how you'd know what worksheet was created last week.

"S. S." wrote:

I want to set up a series of worksheets in which a new
worksheet can be added (through a nice little macro) and
the new worksheet has specific content already included on
it (preferably taken from another worksheet). How do I:
a. make this happen, b. make this take the content not
from a master sheet but from the sheet created say the
week before?

Does this make any sense?

Thanks

S.