Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default stop enable macro message

Dave,

Obviously there's some code embedded somewhere on one
of the sheets that you're sending.
If you want to find out what's there, have them e-mail one of
the sheets back to you and search for the code. Could be
a leftover module or userform, the workbook, or one of the sheets.

Something that you might want to try if you're e-mailing
sheets is Ron de Bruin's Add-In. That and more than you
ever wanted to know about e-mailing from Excel can be found he
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

John

"Dave" wrote in message
I have a large user form. Once the user fills it out a
macro gathers the information on two sheets and emails
those two sheets with a new filename. The new emailed file
contains no macros but when the recipient opens it they
are still faced with the "This workbook contains
macros..." promt.

Is there something I can add to the code that copies and
sends my two sheets to stop this message?

Thanks