Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan E[_3_] Dan E[_3_] is offline

Default Writing a text file from Excel using VBA ... a small issue

No,

Text files (open with notepad) have no formatting.

Dan E

"ajames54" wrote in message ...

I have written a small app the writes flat text files from excel
(order/routing tickets) and sends them to various different
printers around this place..

it is pretty simple and uses the

Open strfilename For Output Access Write Lock Write As #1
Print #1, " This is where the text goes" & string & ""

formats... I've just been asked to Bold some of the fields...I
don't think that is possible but I can't find any real info...
can someone tell me for sure yes or no?

Please?