Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copying values not formulas

It works for any contiuous range of cells (of the same shape / count)

Range(1:1).Value = Range("15:15").Value

or
Range("A1").Resize(range("15:15").Rows.count, _
range("15:15").Columns.count).Value = Range("15:15").Value

if you want to use a paradigm similar to a single cell destination.

Tom Ogilvy

"Joe M." wrote in message
Hi Tom, that will work for individual cells but I was
hoping for something that will allow me to copy the values
of an entire row at a time.