Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bobbak Bobbak is offline

Default HELP: Running two Macros, one before the other

I have this Excel spreadsheet in which I want to automate, I have two
macros once called Macro_GetData, and Macro_FormatData. Both these
Macros work fine, but when I try to automate them it runs the 2nd
Macro before the 1st Macro is even finish. I tried to use the
"Application.Wait" command but that just stopped the macros entirely.
What I want the macro to do is to run the first Macro (Macro_GetData)
and when that's finished then run the second Macro (Macro_FormatData).
The second Macro cannot work unless the first macro is completed. How
can I go about doing this?