Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric[_14_] Eric[_14_] is offline

Default Referencing Sheets

I'm trying to utilize sharing my workbook for the first
time, and have been getting "Run Time Error 1004
Application-defined or Object Defined error"

It appears that the problem is arising because my macros
reference locally defined sheet names. For example:

wsSheet.Visible = wsSheet.Name = "Prices"

There is probably a simple answer to this question, but
how do I qualify the locally defined name with it's
actual worksheet name. For example, the "Prices" sheet
above is actually Sheet11. How do I change my code to
reflect this?

Thanks all!