Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
frank frank is offline

Default Pull email addresses from SS, by domain, into CSV format.

TIA for any help.

I have a SS of 1500 email addresses, all in the second column of a
five-column worksheet. I would like to pull a copy of all email
addresses which have domains that begin with the letter "e", for
example, out of the column and into a new file in Comma Separated
Value format. (So if there happens to be 25 email addresses in the SS
with domains that begin with the letter "e", then in my new CSV file
would have them all -- ,
, etc.)

What's the best way to go about this?