Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gerry[_6_] Gerry[_6_] is offline

Default Return of row and column

I need some code that will return to a variable, the row
and column of my selection. I have a worksheet with over
1500 rows and 1200 columns, I also have a userform with a
single textbox and a command button. The user can enter
anything in the box (date, name, phone number, etc). When
the button is clicked I want the worksheet to be searched
and when a match is found I want the row and column of the
match to be returned to a variable in the VB code. I have
the userform designed and the search code is all working
ok. I just need the code for the second part of my
project. Thanks