Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions

Default How to get last entered value in a ROW?

If you want a worksheet function, this gets the L15

=OFFSET(A15,,COUNT(15:15)-1)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Excelwiz wanabee" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I'm wondering if ya'll excel "wizards" can help me out. I want to be able

get the "last entered" value for a particular row and subtract from it a
fixed field (i.e. L15-F15 where L15 is the last entered value (or G15,

H15,
etc.; increments monthly) and F15 is a field that does not change in the
equation.)

Thanks,

Bill