Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Where is Excel VBA Help Info?

the date and time are correct for where I am.

Perhaps you have the wrong time zone set. Everyone else's post (and they
are certainly geographically disperse) appear in chronological order. Yours
are about 22 hours ahead of time it appears.

Tom Ogilvy

"Robin Hammond" wrote in message
John,

the date and time are correct for where I am.

Only 23 days to Christmas over here.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"John Wilson" wrote in message
Robin,

Check the Date/Time on your PC.

John

"Robin Hammond" wrote in message
You have to specify the VBA help files as part of the office

installation.
haven't run office setup for a while but think you should be able to

go
back
to the setup file and reselect the option if you have the install

disk.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"Richard Winston" wrote in message
First time opening up Excel 2002 (XP) VBA Editor to test a macro

that
Don
Guillet posted. I got a syntax error because a variable hadn't been
declared. I tried to bring up help on "Sheets" by hilighting the

word
and
hitting F1 but nothing happened. I clicked on Help and it only

gives
an
otions for 1) Microsoft VBA Help, 2) MSDN on the Web and 3) About
Microsoft
Visual Basic.

Why don't I have Excel VBA specific help info ? Was it just not

installed
?

I've only ever done VBA stuff with Outlook on my 2000 machine at

work,
and
it provides Help for the Outlook objects.

I have the student edition of Office installed, by the way.