Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shetty Shetty is offline

Default VBA Masters

I just counted up in Google, and Tom has posted 46,100 (sic!) to this group
since it started.Chip has posted 8,010, and Dave (Peterson) has posted
7,880.

This is great. I just cant even think that so much efforts were put
just to help others without any reward. I joind this NG just one
month back and found it very useful. Currently I spend around two hrs
on NG and then another 2 hrs on trial and error on what I learned from
the NG. Solving others problems always takes more time then learning
for own problems.

Cheers ! ! !