Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default opening websites with random addresses

the followhyperlink method will navigate to a URL the same way entering it
into the browse navigation box will. If you can do it manually, then you
should be able to do it with followhyperlink.

If you need to navigate in stages, open a page and then find links on the
page as an example, you would probably need to use a browser control or some
other control that allows your code to parse the source of the page for the
link.

Tom Ogilvy

"Keith" wrote in message
I'm trying to download specific information from a website that has
many tables available in HTML format, but the problem is that the web
address for each table is random. Is there any way to open a website,
using VBA, where the adress is partially random? I'd imagine the
answer is no, but I thought it was worth a try on asking.

Thanks - Keith Crunk