Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith Willshaw Keith Willshaw is offline

Default Convert VBA to VB

"Mark Heyhoe" wrote in message
We have a large VBA Excel app (for 97 +) which I want to
convert into a standalone app in VB. Am I better off
using VB6 or VB .net. I'm worried that I will have to
use .net eventually and don't want to have to repeat the
process. I take it with .net all my clients will have to
upgrade to the .net framework? Any advice.
Thanks,
Mark

I wouldnt recommend using VB6 for any new application
development, in fact you shoudl seriously consider
using C# , its much more user firendly than C++ and you
can mix and match the 2 languages to a great degree

Keith