Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Huttenstine[_2_] Todd Huttenstine[_2_] is offline

Default Last cell in range

Let say Im using this code:
Range("A1").End(xlDown).Select

Lets say: Cell A1:A3 contain values. That code would
select cell A3. I want it to select cell A4(which is 1
cell more than the target). How do I get it to do this?