Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default VBA Masters

Auric,

did a quick count of posts that I could retrieve from the server

No need to do a manual count. There are at least two sites where
that information is already compiled.
http://www.contextures.com/xlngstats.html
or click on the Newsgroup Statistics link on Tushar's site:
http://www.tushar-mehta.com

John

"Auric__" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 04:54:18 -0500, Todd Huttenstine wrote:

Just curious... There are about 10 or so people who I notice always

answer
the questions. There are some others but I usually notice about 10 and

you
all know who you are. Just wondering if you could give me an idea of

where
you guys gained the knowledge and how long yall have been doing it??? I

use
Excel allot and VBA is always needed. I am learning by examples and
experience but its a slow process. Each day something else clicks.

Anyway, this is great resource.

Todd

If you just count sheer numbers of posts, there's actually 14 (or 13). I
did a quick count of posts that I could retrieve from the server. Here's
everyone with at least 100 posts in that time (47 days):

Tom Ogilvy 1627 (that's not a typo - one thousand six hundred plus)
Chip Pearson 347
Ron de Bruin 280
Don Guillett 264
Dave Peterson 249
steve 231 (probably more than one person)
Bob Phillips 195
J.E. McGimpsey 142
Harald Staff 129
Dick Kusleika 120
Todd Huttenstine 116 (yes, you're on the list)
Vasant Nanavati 104
Bernie Deitrick 103
keepitcool 100

Compare with me: 18 posts (including this one) and among the people I
know, I'm the "answer person". I just hope that these people get paid
for it.
--
auric "underscore" "underscore" "at" hotmail "dot" com
*****