Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Masters

I replied to Todd's question on this group, but it is now reporting as not
being available on this server. Can anyone else see it, and anyone know why
it is not available?

Regards

Bob

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
Just curious... There are about 10 or so people who I notice always

answer
the questions. There are some others but I usually notice about 10 and

you
all know who you are. Just wondering if you could give me an idea of

where
you guys gained the knowledge and how long yall have been doing it??? I

use
Excel allot and VBA is always needed. I am learning by examples and
experience but its a slow process. Each day something else clicks.

Anyway, this is great resource.

Todd