Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Huttenstine[_2_] Todd Huttenstine[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting a column based on a value

Hey guys

On Sheet1, I have Range A4:Z4. There are names in some of
these cells in this range. I have a userform that
contains combobox1 which contains all the values in this
range. I also have CheckBox4 and CommandButton1. I need
to know the code that if checkbox1 is checked, will look
in Range A4:Z4 on sheet1, and if the value of combobox1
matches a value in this range will delete that cell plus
all the cells down until the 100th row. The way I need it
to delete the row is by not just deleting the values in
the cells, but to delete the cells and then shift the
remaining cells over to the left.

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine