Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
adidas VBA adidas VBA is offline

Default Adjusting VBA code for some flexibility

Column E has several airline codes (CO, NW, AA, etc.) and I want only CO
to be impacted by my macro. The macro presently applies to all airlines
that operate EMB, CRJ, etc. type aircraft. I want to further narrow the
scope of the macro to only CO which is continental airlines. The macro
will add an E to all CO flights that operate regional jet aircraft such
as EMB, CRJ, others as mentioned in the macro. How can I adjust my
original macro to impact only CO and none of the other airlines?

Thanks.