Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefan Jansson Stefan Jansson is offline

Default Compare databases

In previous versions of Excel there was an add-in making it possible to
compare two databases. The shortcoming of that add-in was, however, that the
two databases had to be sorted exactly alike. My problem is to find out if
any item in the second database has changed, been deleted or if there are
new items. Values could be both text and numbers. I have tried Look-up and
Match-functions with a loop, but still cannot figure out how to do this.
Does anyone out there know about a solution to this?

Stefan