Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
citizen_cow citizen_cow is offline

Default Worksheet_calc

Hi all. WIth the help of the VisualBasicForum I conquered this code a
Worksheet_change only to realize what I really needed wa
worksheet_calc.
What Im doing is each time the cell is updated it will write tha
update to sheet2 ("Output") as a new appended record. This worked GREA
with worksheet change but my ref cell is updated by a Paste_link.

Converting it to worksheet_calc with my limited knowledge is driving m
insane.
Any help?

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim total As Range
Dim r As Long
Set total = Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1")
IF NOT INTERSECT(TOTAL, TARGET) IS NOTHING THE
With Worksheets("output")
r = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Row
.Cells(r + 1, 1).Value = total.Value

End With

The Bold is where Im getting the error (OBJECT REQUIRED) and I assum
if I ever get past it the next line will stop me as well.

Thanks for the time
Cow