Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default file information

I guess I don't think of complicated API calls as part of Excel VBA, but I
agree that it is amazing! I didn't think it was doable even with API calls.

--

Vasant

"Stuart" wrote in message
With the greatest of thanks to a "Harald Staff" and "Chip Pearson" it is
very achievable from Excel VBA....it never ceases to amaze me what excel

is
capable of!!!

Stuart

Vasant Nanavati <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message
I think you may be asking a bit too much from Excel VBA <g.

--

Vasant

"Stuart" wrote in message
Is there any way to get the resolution of a jpg (x pixels * y pixels)

from
a .jpg file within a directory.