Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Inputbox Cancellation

Tried several suggestions, but nothing seems to give me
the result I want. Basically I have a group of fields I
want to fill with the result of data gathered from an
Inputbox. Sometimes the response will exist, other times
users may cancel. I am currently unable to determine when
the cancel button has been pressed from the Inputbox
dialog. I can determine that the value assigned to the
inputbox is blank, but that's an okay condition if the
user doesn't want to change the data already in the cell,
so I need to be able to determine what's a conscious
omission versus the press of a cancel button. Any ideas?

Many thanks